A cookie is a small text file in alphanumeric format placed on your hard drive by the server of the site visited or by a third party server (advertising agency, web analytics service, etc.).
A cookie is used to recognize a visitor when he returns to a website. However, on a technical level, the cookie makes it possible to recognize a machine and not really a user. A cookie can only be used by a server in the domain that placed it. It is thanks to cookies that it is possible to automatically access personalized pages without logging in. Behavioral data is linked to the cookie number and stored on the servers that placed the cookies. A cookie only allows nominative identification if the user has already registered on the site (within the limit mentioned above).
When viewing our site, information relating to the navigation of your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our site may be saved in "Cookies" files installed on your terminal. In addition, we are likely to buy advertising space directly or through our service providers (communication agencies, advertising agencies, social networks) in order to promote our activities and our offers on third party sites, by means of content. advertising (texts, graphics, animations, videos, etc.) disseminated by these sites. Note that only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained thereind.
The cookies used by this site
When you connect to our site, we may have to install various cookies on your terminal allowing us to recognize the browser on your terminal during the validity period of the cookie concerned.
These cookies allow us to establish statistics and volumes of visits and use of the various elements that make up our site (sections and content visited, routes), allowing us to improve the interest and ergonomics of our services.
Cookies used by third parties
Cookies are also likely to be placed by partner companies (third party cookies). Cookies can be saved via our site on your device by social networks when you use network buttons ("Facebook", "Pinterest", "Instagram", "Google +" etc.).
You have different ways to manage cookies.
Your internet browser settings
You can choose to disable these cookies at any time. Your browser can also be configured to notify you of cookies that are stored on your computer and ask you to accept them or not. You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or refuse them systematically once and for all.
If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our site, such as storing items in your shopping cart or receiving personalized recommendations. In order to manage cookies as closely as possible to your expectations, we invite you to configure your browser taking into account the purpose of cookies as mentioned above.
Here is how to control or prevent the storage of cookies:
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
You can disable cookies by following the instructions as follows:
if you use Internet Explorer browser In Internet Explorer,
- click on the "Tools" button, then on "Internet Options"
- Under the General tab, under Browsing history, click on "Settings"
- Click on the "Show files" button
- Click the Name column heading to sort all files alphabetically, then browse the list until you see files that begin with the prefix "Cookie". (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created the cookie).
- Select and delete the following cookies: ‘displayCookieConsent’, PHPSESSID ’, BE_USER_AUTH’ and BE_PAGE_OFFSET ’.
- Close the window that contains the list of files
- Click OK twice to return to Internet Explorer.
if you are using the Firefox browser
- Go to the "Tools" tab of the browser then select the "Options" menu
- In the window that appears, choose "Privacy" and click on "Show cookies"
- Locate the files that contain the names mentioned
if you are using the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose Edit menu> Preferences.
- Click on Security.
- Click on "Show cookies"
- Select the cookies that contain the names mentioned above and click on "Delete" or "Delete all".
- After deleting the cookies, click on "Done".
if you are using Google Chrome browser
- Click on the "Tools" menu icon
- Select "Options"
- Click on the "Advanced options" tab and go to the "Confidentiality" section
- Click on the "Show cookies" button
- Locate the files that contain the names listed above. Select them and delete them.
- Click on "Close" to return to your browser
Settings on a cookie management platform
You can manage your cookies by going to the cookie management platforms offered by advertising professionals.
MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES
On the CNIL website: read here